Proper use of cosmetics will help prevent the formation of acne, wrinkles, delay the aging process. You will be able to make sure on your own experience that to achieve the best result, it is important not only the quality and natural cosmetic product that you use but also its competent use.
Here 5 simple rules for natural skin care
This step is of exceptional importance since it prepares the skin for the effects of other cosmetic products. Purify the face and neck skin 2 times a day: in the morning from excess fat, and in the evening – from particles of dust and cosmetics. Choose a cosmetic according to your skin type. If you have a fatty type of skin, then you will get a foam or gel for washing, and for dry and sensitive skin it is better to choose a cleansing milk.
Lightly apply the product on your face, moving on message lines, massage a little, leave for about 20 seconds, and then rinse. To remove make-up from the eyes, use special washings: they gently and effectively dissolve makeup without irritating the especially delicate skin around the eyes.
To restore the skin after cleansing, use a tonic. It is necessary to complete the skin cleansing process. After washing and removing makeup, sprinkle your face with a tonic to remove the remnants of cleansing agents, traces of dirt and grease, cleanse the pores and balance the skin, preparing it for applying face cream and getting all its nutritious and nutritious substances.
One of the key points of the anti-aging skin care program is the use of serum. Such agents usually contain substances useful for the skin in a much higher concentration than creams and gels. Serums are on a lipid (oil) and water basis, as well as in the form of emulsions (a mixture of lipid and aqueous base), they are used to solve specific problems of different skin types. A special formula of whey allows penetrating active ingredients into the deep layers of the epidermis. Apply the product thinly twice a day. Keep reading https://www.beenaturals.com/the-correct-way-to-wash-your-face/
Caring for the skin around the eyes
While the serum is absorbed, take care of the skin around the eyes. Skin eyelids are thin and tender, so regular creams and gels for this area are not suitable – the composition of the face cream can be too heavy for it and will provoke swelling.
The cream for the eyelids should be applied pointwise and spread over the skin with extremely light movements. With your fingertips, pat the area around your eyes for a minute. If there are already pronounced wrinkles, one cream may not be enough. In this case, use the serum for eyelids, which is applied under the cream.
Moisturizing and nourishing
Time to apply the cream. A quality product will make your skin soft, smooth and moisturized. In the composition of your anti-aging cream must be such natural ingredients:
– Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) with possessed a daisy, alfalfa, burdock root, seeds, fennel, catnip, gerbil, euphrasy, fenugreek, ginseng, horsetail, hops, mullein, nettle, peppermint, raspberry leaf, red clover, rose hips, sage.
– Vitamin A or retinol contain fruits: apples, citrus, grapes, watermelon, melon, dogrose, cherry, apricots, peaches, vegetables: carrots, pumpkin, watermelon, melon, broccoli, sweet pepper, spinach, green onions, herbs: parsley greens , hops, cayenne pepper, horsetail, borage, laminaria, lemongrass, nettle, sage, sorrel, mint, raspberry and others.
– Hyaluronic acid is found in fruits of thistles, soybeans, peel of grapes. It should be noted that Vitamin C and rutin help the body to store hyaluronic acid stores in the body.
– Phytoextracts are powerful antioxidants and successfully neutralize the effect of free radicals, increase the resistance of the skin to the destructive effect of ultraviolet and, activating the activity of each cell, accelerate the production of collagen and elastin, contribute to reducing existing wrinkles.
– The peptide complex has a high antioxidant activity. Peptides are protein compounds that improve the tone and appearance of the fading skin. They also prevent the appearance of facial wrinkles. Affect the development of genes responsible for the multiplication of cells – they transmit to the cells the appropriate signals, launching self-healing processes.
– MSM (natural source of sulfur) contain: garlic, broccoli cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kelp, hot pepper, black radish, celery, asparagus, rucola, celery greens, macadamia, almonds, Brazilian nut, walnut, cedar nut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, hazelnuts, beans, wheat germ.
– Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, contributes to the production of collagen in the skin. Vitamin C enhances the effectiveness of vitamin E.
They are rich: nettle leaves, dandelion leaves, sorrel, spinach, pepper, orange, lemon, grapefruit, acai berries, dog rose, black currant, grapes, sea buckthorn.
– Soothing oils
Such as rose hips and jojoba oil – in the complex or separately.
These 5 steps of anti-aging care are basic. For the best results, take care of the skin additionally: 1-2 times a week, use a face scrub to cleanse the skin of dead cells, and use a rejuvenating mask to match your skin type.